LONDON ACADEMY OF MUSIC & DRAMATIC ART
LAMDA (London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art) is a globally recognized program for students of all ages. Students have the opportunity to gain University Tariff points (UCAS) for entrance into the British Universities, and it is increasingly recognized around the world.
Work independently with Joanne Postma on a LAMDA exam at our CET Studio!
We offer a wide range of exams, and whether you are going solo or wanting to take your exams with friends, just getting started, or are ready to build on your skills, we have something that will fit you perfectly.
Joanne Postma has had 20 years experience as a Drama educator, and has coached and prepared 100's of students. Her students have consistently achieved extremely high results, and they return year after year.
LAMDA ACTING & PUBLIC SPEAKING TRAINING
· Building confidence
· Vocabulary building
· Working on the spoken command of the English language
· Public speaking and general presentation skills
WHICH DISCIPLINES CAN MY CHILD CHOOSE ONCE ENROLLED INTO LAMDA?
Students can range from any age, and students can try their hand at the following exams:
· Introduction to Public Speaking, Poetry and Conversation
· Communications (speaking verse and prose, reading for performance)
· Performance (acting, devising, miming)
· Group exams (acting, devising, recital, choral speaking)
· Musical Theatre Exams (solo, duo, group singing and acting)
· Further (communication, speech and drama)
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS at 078 837 41 65